Odin Leather Goods
Key Hook – Less Talk. More Walk.
Do you want to know how to succeed in life? Spend less time talking about what you want, and more time working for it. Said more simply... LESS TALK, MORE WALK.
This simple mantra is boldly debossed on a thick vegetable tanned leather fob. The leather will continue patina as it accompanies your keys everywhere you go.
These brass hook accessories are inspired by the brass hooks traditionally used by Japanese fishermen to keep their knives and other gear secure and close at hand while at work. They're a great, and classic, tool to hook onto your pants pocket or belt loop to keep your keys from sinking to the bottom of your pocket, or bag, while still keeping them easily accessible. They also work great hooked over straps and the tops of bags and totes to keep your keys from disappearing to the bottom.
- Vegetable Tanned Leather Fob
- Solid brass "fish" hook keychain, and o-ring in natural or anodized brass
- Hooks can bend slightly to fit over thinner or thicker material
- Fob - 3.5" x 1.5"
- Hook - 3"
- Brush clean with dry cloth
- Treat with Blackrock Leather-n-Rich conditioner as needed