Trapper Pocket Knife - Limited Edition XXXVI Autumn
In Northern Pennsylvania where the Case Factory lies tucked away in the foothills of the Allegheny Mountains, the fall season offers up some of the best scenic views found anywhere on earth. This Autumn Bone family captures the heart of harvest season, with beautiful colors reminiscent of our changing leaves that signal the onset of winter. The Case Bar Shield and polished bolsters complete the look of this captivating family. The Trapper gets its name from the consumer it was designed for. Because of its basic trapping and skinning blades and its lightweight, it is a must-have knife for those who trap small game. It is a jack knife with two full-length blades; a slender Clip and a long Spey. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance. Comes conveniently packaged in a box.
Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Tru-Sharp™ surgical stainless steel blades
- Clip and Spey blades
- Second Cut Jig Autumn Bone handle; Case Bar shield; Embellished main blade
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
- This Autumn Bone family captures the heart of harvest season, with beautiful colors reminiscent of our changing leaves that signal the onset of winter.
- Clip – The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- Spey – The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
- Model No.: 12181
- Pattern: Trapper
- Pattern Stamp: 6254 SS
- Handle Material: Autumn Bone
- Handle Finish: Jigged
- Blade Type: Clip, Spey
- Blade Length(s): 3.25 in, 3.27 in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length: 4.13 in
- Weight: 4.0 oz