Odin Leather Goods
Belt: Dark Brown Sedgwick English Bridle
Simply put, this is a kickass belt made from our new favorite leather.
- Sedgwick has produced vegetable-tanned leathers since its founding in 1900 and uses the highest quality hides from the UK and Ireland.
- A waxy grain is one of the most distinguishable characteristics of the leather.
- Solid brass buckles
- Solid brass rivets
- More Details: How to Best Measure for Your Belt Size
- To find your perfect size, measure in inches your current belt from where the leather folds around the buckle, to the hole you most commonly use - this WILL NOT be your pants size.
- Brush clean with a dry cloth
- Treat with Blackrock Leather-n-Rich or Smith's All Natural Leather Balm.