Odin Leather Goods
Juki Mo-816 Serger/Overlock Sewing Machine
This is an older 5-thread industrial serger/sewing machine.
A 5-thread overlocker/serger is used to finish stitches on the edges of the fabric. It makes hems on the edges of the fabric you are working on. This makes sure that your threads are not left hanging which could loosen them easily. Loose threads run easily, undoing all the sewing work you have done.
- Used / Fair
- Used to pre-finish the edges of your fabric and prevent threads from unraveling
- Can be used when working the canvas, denim, twill, etc.
- Table Top
- Several cones of white thread
- Arrange your own shipping; or,
- Pick up in Lewisville, Texas