Odin Leather Goods
Key Hook – If Found Please Return to Texas
You can find Texans all over the world doing great things wherever they are but despite their adventures and success they always seem to be dreaming of the day they're able to Return to Texas.
These brass hook accessories are inspired by the brass hooks traditionally used by Japanese fishermen to keep their knives and other gear secure and close at hand while at work. They're a great, and classic, tool to hook onto your pants pocket or belt loop to keep your keys from sinking to the bottom of your pocket, or bag, while still keeping them easily accessible. They also work great hooked over straps and the tops of bags and totes to keep your keys from disappearing to the bottom.
- Vegetable Tanned Leather Fob
- Solid brass "fish" hook keychain, and o-ring in natural or anodized brass
- Hooks can bend slightly to fit over thinner or thicker material
- Fob - 3.5" x 1.5"
- Hook - 3"
- Brush clean with dry cloth
- Treat with Blackrock Leather-n-Rich conditioner as needed