Odin Leather Goods
Belt: Odessa Belt w/ Stitching (Old-World Harness)
The Odessa Belt is made of beautiful Old World Harness leather from the legendary Hermann Oak® tannery in St. Louis, Missouri. Built to last its new owner for many years and only get better with time and use. The 12/14oz weight leather makes the perfect belt for daily casual wear, heavy-duty work, or even as a concealed carry rig.
- Single-layer of legendary, US tanned, Hermann Oak® leather
- Edges are finished, burnished, and waxed by hand
- Heavy-duty solid brass buckle
- Hand peened brass rivets
- 1.5" wide strap
- 7 adjustment holes positioned 1" apart for up to 7" of adjustment
- Hermann Oak® Old World Harness
- Solid brass buckle
- Sold brass rivets
- Belts are made-to-order and cut to your specific size
- To find your perfect size, measure in inches your current belt from where the leather folds around the buckle, to the hole you most commonly use - this WILL NOT be your pants size.
- More Details: How to Best Measure for Your Belt Size
- Brush clean with a dry cloth
- Treat with Blackrock Leather-n-Rich conditioner as needed
Before you order...
Please watch this quick 30-second video on how to find your belt size. Just a hint, it's not your pant size and may differ from store bought belts. If you must guesstimate, we suggest adding 4 inches to your pants size.
Belts are not refundable, so it's important we get it right for you.