Odin Leather Goods
Belt: Casual Duty Belt (Golden Brown)
Not everyone wants a heavy-duty belt, but everyone needs a good quality belt. Our casual belts are for the guy or gal who prefers something a little thinner These water buffalo leather belts are around a 1/8" thick and made of a single layer of vegetable tanner water buffalo. They look great with a pair of jeans.
- 1.5" wide strap
- 5 adjustment holes positioned 1" apart for up to 5" of adjustment
- 8/9oz vegetable tanned water buffalo leather
- Solid brass buckle
- Solid brass rivets
- More Details: How to Best Measure for Your Belt Size
- To find your perfect size, measure in inches your current belt from where the leather folds around the buckle, to the hole you most commonly use - this WILL NOT be your pants size.
- Brush clean with a dry cloth
- Treat with Blackrock Leather-n-Rich or Smith's All Natural Leather Balm.
Before you order...
Please watch this quick 30-second video on how to find your belt size. Just a hint, it's not your pant size and may differ from store bought belts. If you must guesstimate, we suggest adding 4 inches to your pants size.
Belts are not refundable, so it's important we get it right for you.