Texas Gun Belt
Texas Gun Belt
The last belt you’ll ever need to buy - at least until you want another one in a different color. Designed for those that choose to exercise the right to keep and bear arms. Our gun belts serve as a solid foundation to your daily carry rig (hint: your fancy holster is no good if it’s flopping all over the place).
Each gun belt is made to order from two layers of US tanned English Bridle leather from the Herman & Oak Tannery in St. Louis, MO. They’re also filled with a thin reinforcing material to help reduce roll and stretching caused by carrying a holster for years. It may be hard to see in pictures, but the edges have also been tapered a bit to give the belt a slightly convex shape that adds to the comfort of wearing a thicker belt - which is why they also make great belts for everyday use and wear.
- 1.5" wide strap
- 7 size adjustment holes positioned 1" apart for up to 7" of adjustment which offers
- plenty of room for switching between no holster, OWB or IWB carry.
- Hand cut straps of "English" Bridle leather from the legendary Hermann Oak® tannery in St. Louis, Missouri
- Edges are finished, burnished and waxed by hand.
- Solid brass buckle finished in bright brass, nickel or black
- Hand peened brass or copper rivets
- Each belt is made-to-order
- Turn around times range from 2-3 weeks
- Hermann Oak® "English" Bridle
- Solid brass buckle
- Sold brass or copper rivets
- Belts are made-to-order and hand cut to your specific size
- To find your perfect size, measure in inches your current belt from where the leather folds around the buckle, to the hole you most commonly use - this WILL NOT be your pants size.
- For more details: How to Best Measure for Your Belt Size
- Brush clean with a dry cloth
- Treat with Blackrock Leather-n-Rich conditioner as needed