Odin Leather Goods
OLG-TX Standards Belt w/ Stitching - Black NEW
This one will easily be your new favorite belt. The OLG-TX Standards Belt is made of a beautiful "English" Bridle style leather from the legendary Hermann Oak® tannery in St. Louis, Missouri. Built to last its new owner for many years and it will only get better with time and use. The 12/13oz weight leather makes the perfect belt for daily casual wear, heavy duty work, or even on days when you need to be a bit dressier.
- Hand cut straps of "English" Bridle leather from the legendary Hermann Oak® tannery in St. Louis, Missouri
- Edges are finished, burnished and waxed by hand.
- Solid silver buckle
- Hand peened brass rivets
- 1.5" wide strap
- 7 adjustment holes positioned 1" apart for up to 7" of adjustment
- Note: We also make a version of this belt with decorative stitching. See it here.
- 12/13oz Hermann Oak® "English" Bridle
- Solid brass buckle
- Sold brass rivets
- Belts are made-to-order and cut to your specific size
- To find your perfect size, measure in inches your current belt from where the leather folds around the buckle, to the hole you most commonly use - this WILL NOT be your pants size.
- More Details: How to Best Measure for Your Belt Size
- Brush clean with a dry cloth
- Treat with Blackrock Leather-n-Rich conditioner as needed
Before you order...
Please watch this quick 30-second video on how to find your belt size. Just a hint, it's not your pant size and may differ from store bought belts. If you must guesstimate, we suggest adding 4 inches to your pants size.
Belts are not refundable, so it's important we get it right for you.