Odin Leather Goods
The "Red" Hand Press
This is a great cast hand press and one of the best options available for the money. Perfect for anyone who would like to set perfect snaps, spots, rivets, eyelets, and more. It fits nearly all 3/8" shaft (the most common style) die and anvil sets for common hardware that require setting. Ditch your hammer and hand tools and the frustrations that come from ruining projects due to hardware that doesn't set correctly.
Odin recommends mounting the press sideways for better ergonomics, or the corner of a workbench. This press must be mounted. If you can mount it to a tabletop, use a wide board that you can stand on or clamp to your work surface.
- Excellent / Like New
- Quickly sets snaps, rivets, spots, and eyelets
- Durable cast iron construction
- Two height settings for thicker material
- Height: 10.6 in. (26.9 cm)
- Width: 9.8 in. (24.9 cm)
- Throat Depth: 4.15 in. (10.5 cm)
- Weight: 19 lbs (8.62 kg)
- Shipping via UPS, FedEx; or
- Pick up in Lewisville, Texas