Odin Leather Goods
Belt - Stockton
Pictures just don't do this belt justice. It not only looks sharp, but it feels great. Once it's in hand you know your holding a quality, heavy-duty belt that will last a lifetime. No synthetic fillers. Just two quality pieces of leather stitch not one but twice for function and fashion. Dress it up or rough it up!
- 1.5" wide strap
- 5 adjustment holes positioned 1" apart for up to 5" of adjustment
- Double stitched w/ heavy duty industrial thread
- Double layer:
- Top layer: water buffalo or russet harness8
- Bottom layer: Hermann Oak Saddle Skirting
- Premium solid brass heel-bar roller buckle
- Solid brass rivets
- More Details: How to Best Measure for Your Belt Size
- To find your perfect size, measure in inches your current belt from where the leather folds around the buckle, to the hole you most commonly use - this WILL NOT be your pants size.
- Brush clean with a dry cloth
- Treat with Blackrock Leather-n-Rich or Smith's All Natural Leather Balm.