Trapper Pocket Knife - Brown Handle
Ready to work from sunrise to dusk, our Smooth Brown Synthetic handle pays tribute to the working man’s resolve. The Case Oval Shield adds a touch of style to this stout performer, and we know you will be pleased, both with the quality and the statement of steady dedication this fine combination puts forward. Dependable and always at hand, Smooth Brown Synthetic gets the job done. This classic pocket knife style includes two blades - clip and spey. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work. This knife is constructed with Case Tru-Sharp™ stainless steel which is a special high-carbon steel that helps the blades hold an edge longer than conventional steel. It also offers extraordinary blade strength and corrosion resistance.
Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Mirror-polished Tru-Sharp™ surgical steel blade
- Clip blade
- Smooth Brown Synthetic handle with Case oval shield
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 2.4 ounces
- Brown Smooth Synthetic
- Clip – The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- Spey – The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
- Model No.: 11790
- Pattern: Trapper
- Pattern Stamp: 4254 SS
- Handle Material: Brown Synthetic
- Handle Finish: Smooth
- Blade Type: Clip, Spey
- Blade Length(s): 3.25 in, 3.27 in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Tru-Sharp™ Stainless
- Blade Finish: Tumble Polish
- Closed Length: 4.125 in
- Weight: 4.0 oz