Trapper Pocket Knife - Pocket Worn Whiskey
This Trapper is a part of the Pocket Worn® Whiskey Bone CV Family. Beautifully umber in tone, this genuine bone handle’s whiskey brown, and burnt orange hues give it a vintage look. The Trapper gets its name from the consumer it was designed for. Because of its basic trapping and skinning blades and its lightweight, it is a must-have knife for those who trap small game. It is a jack knife with two full length blades; a slender Clip and a long Spey. The Clip blade is commonly used as a multi-purpose blade and preferred for detail work while the Spey blade is commonly used as an all-purpose utility blade. This knife is constructed with our Chrome Vanadium (CV) steel. Some knife lovers will settle for nothing less than Chrome Vanadium blades, since this special formula of alloyed steel is the “original” Case blade steel. Case Chrome Vanadium blades are known for their edge-holding ability and easy re-sharpening. However, they are less resistant to rusting, pitting and discoloration than stainless steel. We recommend keeping a thin film of oil on the blade to maintain the finish. This ensures that your knife will be around for future generations to enjoy. Comes conveniently packaged in a box.
- Made in Bradford, PA, USA from domestic and imported materials.
- Chrome Vanadium (CV) steel blades
- Clip and Spey blades
- Jigged Pocket Worn® Whiskey Bone handle with Case XX USA pewter shield
- Length: 4.13 inches closed and 4.0 ounces
- Whiskey Bone - Our Whiskey Bone handle's brown and orange hues give it a vintage appearance.
- Clip – The Clip blade is extremely versatile — just the thing for those everyday tasks at work or around the house. With a sharp point for piercing, the shape allows for better control of the cutting edge.
- Spey – The Spey blade was a vital tool for farmers and ranchers who would use it when castrating livestock. Also a favored tool for skinning game, this all-purpose blade shape is found in many popular knife patterns such as the Trapper.
- Model No.: 23000
- Pattern: Trapper
- Pattern Stamp: 6254 CV
- Handle Material: Whiskey Bone
- Handle Finish: Jigged
- Blade Type: Clip, Spey
- Blade Length(s):
- 3.25 in, 3.27 in
- Lock Type: Non-Locking (Slip Joint)
- Blade Material: Chrome Vanadium
- Blade Finish: Mirror-Polished
- Closed Length:4.125 in
- Weight: .0 oz