Odin Leather Goods
This is a beefy, and seriously handsome belt for a guy who'd like a little more style on his belt, without sacrificing any of the functionality or durability.
Start Here: How to Best Measure for Your Belt Size
- Single Layer - Premium top-grain leather (skirting, harness, or bridle)
- English point belt tip
Stitched all the way around
- 1.5" wide strap
- Solid brass roller buckle
- A single row of stitching.
- 1.5" wide strap
- 7 adjustment holes positioned 1" apart. The center hole is set as the size of the belt.
How to Best Measure for Your Belt Size
- It's NOT your pants size, but in a pinch, you can add 3-4 inches to your pants size to get closer, BUT the method above is far more accurate.
- Q-Tan Bridle - This leather comes from the Thoroughbred Leather tannery in Lousiville, Kentucky - known for its superior leathers for use in straps and equine applications. This vegetable-tanned leather will maintain its strength and temper for years. The beautiful color will continue to patina and darken over time and exposure.
- Black Saddle Skirting - Traditional leather used in the making of saddle components. It makes an excellent strap that can be oiled and tooled. The color is struck through (not just on the surface of the leather) so that it will look good even if scratched. 100% veg-tanned with no harsh chemicals.
- Chestnut Saddle Skirting - Traditional leather used in the making of saddle components. It makes an excellent strap that can be oiled and tooled. The color is struck through (not just on the surface of the leather) so that it will look good even if scratched. 100% veg-tanned with no harsh chemicals.
- Old World Harness - This is a hearty and dense harness leather with a great hand. From the world-famous Herman Oak Tannery. The beautiful color variations are due to the additional tallows stuffed into the leather, and give it a slightly more rustic look that can be dressed up or down. It will develop a patina that gets better with time. 100% veg-tanned with no harsh chemicals.
- Russet Hot Stuffed Harness - Stuffed with oils and waxes that will keep the leather performing well for years to come. It has a bit more weather resistance than other leathers, but will also patina with time and wear.
- Rich Brown Latigo - Latino leather has a history of being used for horse cinches and laces. It's both chrome and veg-tanned to give it a mix of strength, durability, and firmness. This leather makes an excellent belt that has some weather resistance while still having a bit of a supple feel.
- Brush clean with a dry cloth
- Treat with Blackrock Leather-n-Rich or Smith's All Natural Leather Balm.