We are looking for a few new team members to join the Odin Leather Goods team. Are you that person?
Our team members are highly motivated, tenacious, creative, and most importantly, friendly! If you appreciate handcrafted + small batch leather goods and building lasting relationships with great customers and social media friends you may be an awesome fit.
We currently have openings at our newly REopened retail store.
- 5768 Grandscape Blvd, The Colony, TX
- Two positions available
- Tuesday-Friday - AM and PM shifts (Open Hours are 11am-8pm)
- Friday-Saturday - AM and PM shifts (Open Hours are 10am-9pm)
- Sunday - PM shifts (Open Hours are 12pm-6pm)
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Handle any customer service issues in a positive manner
- Greet customers in a kind, professional and engaging manner
- Incorporate product knowledge in the selling process
- Promote the brand by informing customers of special features and qualities of our products and other brands we carry, as well as share details about any sales, promotions and or upcoming events
- Follow up on sales and customer service issues
- Assist with merchandising, keeping the store clean, the displays tidy, and other general house keeping duties - including dusting, sweeping, taking out the trash, etc.
- Provide stock support as necessary including stocking shelves, tagging products and processing incoming inventory
- Be a champion of the Odin Leather Goods brand and store
- Maintain and balance a cash drawer
- High School Diploma required, some college preferred.
- Must have retail experience in a trendy/upscale boutique setting
- Must have cash handling experience
- Merchandising, photography and/or social media experience is a big plus
Please COMPLETE THE APPLICATION and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us which position you are interested in and why you think you'd be a good fit for our team.