Odin Leather Goods
Artisan Candle - Bourbon Barrel Tumbler
It's no secret that we are big bourbon and whiskey fans around these parts so you shouldn't be suprised that we hand-pour that goodness into one of our signature candles!
It's a little bit of bourbon, a touch of smoke, and a hint of sweetness that blends perfect for a hot throw that will remind you of your favroite spirit, but soft enough to please any nose. It carries notes of bourbon, remants of a charred barrel and undertones of vanilla and coconut.
These candles are hand-poured in our workshop in small batches. After 35-40 hours of burn time be sure to re-use your whiskey glass for a cocktail or your favorite whiskey (instructions below). Grab one of our many cocktail mixes like the Eli Mason Old Fashioned or upgrade your ice if you're as serious as we are about our whiskey.
- Soy candle in 8oz whiskey tumbler
- Natural cotton wick primed with a vegetable-based wax for a true all-natural burn
- Hand-poured soy* wax candles produced in small batches
- 35-40 hour burn time
*Soy wax burns clean, unlike petroleum wax, so it won't leave soot or carcinogens in the air. For the best result, Allow the wax to form a puddle before extinguishing. Trim the wick to about 1/4" before every burn.
How to clean your whiskey glass:
1. Place your glass in the freezer for at least 24 hours.
2. Once removed from freezer, the wax should contract and loosen up on the sides. Place a butter knife into the frozen wax and give it a twist. The wax should pop out. Gently scrape the remaining wax out of the glass.
3. Clean any residue with a damp paper towel and throw it in the dishwasher.
4. Bring it back by our Old Town Lewisville store for a taste of one of our favorite brands.