Odin Leather Goods
ID Badge Holder / Wallet - Acrylic Template
ID Badge Holder / Wallet - Coming Soon!
- Template includes holes for marking stiching holes
- Front pocket covered by snap.
- Front pocket can include optional ID card window.
- Rear pocket for additional cards.
- Design includes allotment for a 1/4" eyelet where you may include a dee-ring where a lanyard can be attached.
- Leather - Missouri Hickory
- Mighty Wonder Hand-Operated Clicker Press
- "Little Helper" Pattern & Trim Knife
- Fiskar 60mm Rotary Cutter
- Leather Rougher
- Aqualim 315 Adhesive
- Japanese Style Skiving Knife
- Ron's Tools Edge Beveler(s)
- Lox Fasteners
- Master Tools Hole Punches
Any variety of leather tannages can be used to make a guitar strap. Some players prefer a beefier strap, while others like softer or more flexible straps. You can also make straps with more "grip" or "slide" by lining it with suede or calf leather. The choice is yours. Below are a few options we like to use...
- Richard Hofman
- English Bridle