Odin Leather Goods
Acrylic Template - Guitar Strap (2.5” Width)
A perfect template for both hobbyists and professional leather crafters looking to expand their skills and product catalogs. OLG acrylic template sets are 3mm thick tinted acrylic and include all the pieces you need to mark and cut your pattern pieces. Where necessary, notes are also engraved on the templates - ex. What size holes should be punched, suggested hardware to use, where to skive or glue.
To keep shipping costs manageable, this template is split into two pieces and marked so that they may be perfectly fit together again.
- Durable 3mm tinted cast acrylic
- The multi-piece template design is easier to use
- Tinted acrylic is easier to find/see on a workbench compared to clear acrylic
- Relevant notes etched directly onto the template
- Coming Soon
- Leather - Missouri Hickory
- Mighty Wonder Hand-Operated Clicker Press
- "Little Helper" Pattern & Trim Knife
- Fiskar 60mm Rotary Cutter
- Leather Rougher
- Aqualim 315 Adhesive
- Japanese Style Skiving Knife
- Ron's Tools Edge Beveler(s)
- Lox Fasteners
- Master Tools Hole Punches
Any variety of leather tannages can be used to make a guitar strap. Some players prefer a beefier strap, while others like softer or more flexible straps. You can also make straps with more "grip" or "slide" by lining it with suede or calf leather. The choice is yours. Below are a few options we like to use...
- Richard Hofman
- English Bridle