Odin Leather Goods
Wine Tote - Acrylic Template
Make your own OLG-style wine tote using this 5-piece template/pattern set. These easy-to-use templates include notes and other relevant details on them to make the item.
This pattern uses an interesting 3 part gusset that is very adaptable for all sorts of leather goods - briefcases, boxes, etc. It's a great technique to have in your arsenal because it looks great and is very easy to measure for and adapt to any size item.
- Watch & Subscribe Here: https://youtu.be/51X3Rb8cHuw
- Quality 1/8” cast acrylic in translucent green, blue or orange for easy visibility on a busy workbench.
- New and unused.
- The item may be covered in a protective plastic film that can be removed.
The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
- Leather - Missouri Hickory
- Mighty Wonder Hand-Operated Clicker Press
- "Little Helper" Pattern & Trim Knife
- Fiskar 60mm Rotary Cutter
- Leather Rougher
- Aqualim 315 Adhesive
- Japanese Style Skiving Knife
- Ron's Tools Edge Beveler(s)
- Lox Fasteners
- Master Tools Hole Punches
Since the edges are exposed and will need a good to burnish, we recommend great quality vegetable-tanned leather like the ones listed below.
- 5/6oz English Bridle, Harness, etc.