Odin Leather Goods
Acrylic Template - Wine Tote
Make your own OLG-style wine tote using this 5-piece template/pattern set. These easy-to-use templates include notes and other relevant details on them to make the item.
This pattern uses an interesting 3 part gusset that is very adaptable for all sorts of leather goods - briefcases, boxes, etc. It's a great technique to have in your arsenal because it looks great and is very easy to measure for and adapt to any size item.
- Watch & Subscribe Here: https://youtu.be/51X3Rb8cHuw
- Leather - Missouri Hickory
- Mighty Wonder Hand-Operated Clicker Press
- "Little Helper" Pattern & Trim Knife
- Fiskar 60mm Rotary Cutter
- Leather Rougher
- Aqualim 315 Adhesive
- Japanese Style Skiving Knife
- Ron's Tools Edge Beveler(s)
- Lox Fasteners
- Master Tools Hole Punches
Since the edges are exposed and will need a good to burnish, we recommend great quality vegetable-tanned leather like the ones listed below.
- English Bridle