Odin Leather Goods
Key Hook – HOWDY
With maroon in our blood and hearts of Aggie pride, we can't help but stamp Howdy on anything and everything!
These brass hook accessories are inspired by the brass hooks traditionally used by Japanese fishermen to keep their knives and other gear secure and close at hand while at work. They're a great, and classic, tool to hook onto your pants pocket or belt loop to keep your keys from sinking to the bottom of your pocket, or bag, while still keeping them easily accessible. They also work great hooked over straps and the tops of bags and totes to keep your keys from disappearing to the bottom.
Do note that the leather and/or shade of brown will vary item to item.
- Vegetable Tanned Leather Fob
- Solid brass "fish" hook keychain, and o-ring antique brass
- Hooks can bend slightly to fit over thinner or thicker material
- Fob - 3.5" x 1.5"
- Hook - 3"
- Brush clean with dry cloth
- Treat with Blackrock Leather-n-Rich conditioner as needed